- Virtual Job Fair and Virtual Mall ads measure 500 pixels wide by 600 pixels long.
- You may submit your graphics to us in either .jpg or .gif or .psd (Adobe Photoshop) format.
- The resolution for your graphics are in 72 dpi (Internet standard for picture resolution). Any pictures with higher resolution will increase the loading time of your ad.
- Virtual Job Fair ads may be built in either HTML, or displayed in its entirety as an image.
- With an HTML ad, set all your pictures in the same directory as your HTML prior to submission.
- We can customize banners/sidebars and special dropdowns.
- For pricing, see our rate card. (Ratecard)
- We are happy to build/design ads for clients who are not represented by advertising agencies.
The Pros and Cons of Building Your Ad as an Image:
- Image ads provide greater flexibility as to how you want your ad to look. An image ad will be more visible, eye-catching and attractive to your audience.
- You may select any font, as the font style will be embedded in your ad.
- Search engines are not able to read image ads. However, your jobs will be posted on our job board and will be searchable.
- Image ads will take longer to display for computers using dial up Internet connections.
- We can set “Hotspots” (specified areas in a picture that link to a website or email address). See example below:
The Pros and Cons of Building Your Ad in HTML:
- HTML ads are searchable with search engines (i.e. Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.). Search engines look for text on a website, making your ad easier to find.
- HTML ads load more quickly, even for users with dial-up Internet connections.
- HTML is limited to the following universal fonts:
Times New Roman | Arial | Courier New | Georgia | Verdana. (12 point size example)
These 5 fonts are universal, and all computers running either Windows or Mac OS will have them. Please specify which font or combination of fonts you wish to use in your ad(s).
- Bright colors may be difficult to read unless we use a dark background for your ad.
- We can vary the text size in your ad to ranging from 9 points to 24 points while keeping your ad within the 500 X 600 pixel dimensions.
- Your images or logos within the HTML based ad can link to your website or E-mail address of your choice. (See the Hotspot example above)