OPPORTUNITY TO HIRE ONE OF AMERICA’S HEROES
HIRE THIS AMAZING IRAQ WAR VETERAN FEATURED ON THE DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW
MilitaryConnection.com takes pleasure in introducing your organization to this outstanding candidate, Valerie Brown. Those who serve our nation have an incredible work ethic, discipline and make outstanding employees. Employers hiring Veterans are eligible for Tax Credits of up to $9,600 from the VOW To Hire Heroes Act. Hiring Veterans is not only the right thing to do but makes good business sense. Valerie is willing to move for the right opportunity. She is single and is the type of person who dedicates herself to her work. Valerie would be honored to continue to serve Veterans or work for a company that supports Veterans. She is open to all legitimate opportunities including communications and marketing. Valerie looks forward to working in a face-paced work environment.
Employers, if you have a job opening and want a copy of Valerie’s resume, please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Army Veteran who served our country from 2002 to 2010.
- Deployed to Iraq supervising maintenance on 28 Blackhawk Helicopters and more.
- Holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from the University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Fellow of The Mission Continues
- National Representative of Student Veterans of America
- Intern for Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Director’s Advisory Board Liaison – Kanas City VA Hospital
- Dedicated to supporting and advancing causes for Women Veterans