A peer-selected group of Military Health System nurses were recognized for outstanding leadership at the recent AMSUS-hosted Federal Health yearly conference in San Antonio.
Receiving the 2015 MHS Nursing Leadership Excellence Awards were
- Civilian Junior - Melanie Shreve, Ft. Riley, KS
- Military Senior – Air Force Col. Christine Berberick, Scott Air Force Base, IL
- Civilian Junior - Roberta Pound, Shaw Air Force Base, SC
- Military Junior – Air Force Maj. Janet Blanchard, Malmstrom Air Force Base, MT
- Military Junior – Navy Lt. Elizabeth Fleischer (Public Health Service), DHA Falls Church VA
- Military Junior - Navy Lt. Cmdr. Tracy Krauss, Andrews Air Force Base, MD
- Military Junior – Army Maj. David Allen, Ft. Sam Houston, TX
- Civilian Senior – Kathleen Charters, DHA Falls Church, VA
- Civilian Junior - Teresa M. Turbyfill, Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, CA
Congratulations to all of these fine nurses!