Indian River Colony Club
Military Retirement at its Best- A Unique U.S. Military Retirement Community, “The Place Patriots Call Home”
Join the camaraderie! Small enough to foster friendship and camaraderie, yet big enough to provide first class amenities and lifestyle. IRCC is owned by the members and governed by the community elected, resident board of directors. Unlike many private golfing communities, IRCC is not subject to a developer and an investor group’s profit motives. There have been no special assessments in its 30+ year history. All amenities, corporate buildings and grounds are debt free and monetary reserves total in the millions.
IRCC is an active, 55+ Military retirement community with 24 hour manned security and over 770 individually owned single family homes, located on the beautiful Space Coast of Florida, (no state income tax), just minutes from the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Rich in the traditions of the United States Armed Forces, our membership is predominately former commissioned officers and warrant officers of the seven uniformed services.
All IRCC members, whether retired military officers, retired military or civilian enjoy an unparalleled country club lifestyle while preserving the patriotic ideals that gave birth to our great nation.
Homes at Indian River Colony Club -We presently have a great selection of pre-owned 2-4 bedroom homes, most extensively remodeled, that allows you to start enjoying Country Club living and all the excitement of over 40 groups and activities immediately. NEW in 2016, we will be building a limited number of two new models, the Trenton and the Augusta! See the floor plans on the Real Estate page and all of our current listings of Homes for Sale.
What makes IRCC unique? Here are some important facts: IRCC is a Not-For-Profit Corporation, owned by the members, governed and elected by a 7 member resident Board of Directors, which determines fees and policies. Administered by a General Manager and a professional staff, IRCC provides first class amenities and unsurpassed service to our members, enjoying a Country Club lifestyle. IRCC is not subject to a developer or an investor group’s profit motives. All amenities, corporate buildings and grounds are debt free and monetary reserves total in the millions. There have been no special assessments in its 29 year history.
24 Hour Manned Security
As a member of Indian River Colony Club, you will be a part of a community that is small enough to foster friendship and camaraderie, yet big enough to provide first-class amenities and lifestyle. You’ll reunite with old friends and make new ones among the 1500+ resident members. An Annual Armed Forces Golf Tournament brings out the competitive spirit of our members. We also have military wives’ clubs, Association of Naval Aviation, MOAA, Society of the Blue Badge and many more services clubs that meet monthly. Celebrating national holidays with a front gate ceremony and golf cart parade, they are attended by hundreds. These ceremonies create a patriotic feeling felt by all who attend.
Our Location: Florida’s Space Coast – So much to do and see!
Few can match the convenient location of IRCC! We are in close proximity to:
- Patrick Air Force Base
- Viera VA Outpatient Clinic
- Kennedy Space Center
- Port Canaveral for Cruising, Sightseeing and Dining
- The Avenues of Viera for upscale Shopping
- Beautiful Beaches of the Atlantic Ocean
- Only one hour from Orlando, a mecca of theme parks for your visitors and Orlando International Airport
You can leave the Maintenance to us! Your monthly residential fee allows you to have worry free living with our on site maintenance staff. Your maintenance program provides repair and replacement of interior and exterior, which includes:
- Repair or replacement services for all appliances, air conditioning and heating systems, water heater, garage door openers/receivers
- Roof upkeep or replacement.
- Lawn care, tree and shrub trimming
- Irrigation systems & water
- Pest control
- External wall preservation and cleaning
- Pressure washing of driveways & sidewalks.
First Class Amenities (click here to read more)
- 18 Hole, par 72 private golf course, pro shop, aqua driving range, 2 putting greens and practice bunkers
- 3 Har-Tru tennis courts, Bocce Ball, Shuffleboard, Croquet
- Heated 3000 sq. ft. swimming pool with lap lanes
- Fitness Center
- Croquet and Bocce
- Over 50 activity groups and clubs
- Our Beautiful At Ease Club with as Executive Chef, serving casual to gourmet cuisine
- Colony Hall banquet facility/venue for parties, weddings, theater, library, cards, line dancing & bingo
- Non-denominational Chapel
- Debt free amenities, (i.e., corporate buildings, golf course and grounds)
- RV/Boat Storage (when available)
- Pet Friendly!
More about Indian River Colony Club